The Application Security Architect will play an integral role in defining and assessing the application development security strategy, architecture and practices. They will actively contribute and help spearhead the firm’s Application Security roadmap and the accomplishment of those goals. You will be tasked with evaluating, designing and implementing test processes that accurately identify and track remediation of Application Security deficiencies. Be ready to develop and maintain the applications development security strategic plan, roadmap and architecture process in alignment with enterprise policies and standards.
The application security architect will be responsible for the following activities and functions:
- Develop and implement application security solutions with the knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities, and solutions for resolving/preventing
- Develop and implement security solutions and capabilities for applications teams that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers.
- Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (models, templates, controls, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
- Collaborate with application architects to understand their goals, objectives and pain points, and devise strong solutions to address them securely, effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborate with Information Security Architecture, Infrastructure and Technology Risk organizations as needed to recommend strong solutions.
- Advocate and enforce cybersecurity best practices and share insights throughout the organization.
- Strong understanding of common vulnerabilities in web and enterprise applications
- Requires one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, TOGAF, GAIC, CIPT or equivalent
- Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and TOGAF