ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate and program CMM equipment (Brown and Sharpe).
- Complete DIP reports, if required.
- Supports production with inspection of products and all tooling as required.
- Participates in all training provided and continuous improvement activity.
- Works with lead and manager to meet schedules to supports production.
- Performs First Article Inspections.
- Assures adherence to AS9100.
- Ability to read and understand complex engineering drawings, specifications, procedures and manuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Graduate preferred
- Ability to understand and utilize all inspection equipment necessary to perform job duties
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Thorough follow-through and attention to details
- Work under deadline oriented environment
- Skilled in basic layout procedures
- Maintain working knowledge of all departments within the organization