ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURABLES:
- Must be able to operate and set up NC mills and NC lathes, drill/tap machines, as instructed.
- Must have technical knowledge of Mastercam and/or Esprit
- Must be able to utilize Fanuc Controls
- Ability to utilize HAAS controls preferred
- Work with customer-provided engineering electronic drawings, 3D models, and specifications to review product machining requirements
- Must work closely with engineering regarding 3D models and drawings
- Capable of creating 3D Models of fixtures to old parts as needed
- Cable of creating programs for manufacturing machining fixtures
- Responsible for quality of product to maintain company objectives of 2500ppm of parts shipped.
- Must be able to utilize various tools, such as: C7, etc.
- Must exhibit prompt and regular attendance at all times.
- Utilize in-process sheet to record and monitor close tolerance dimensions.
- Record accurate data on build plan, such as: Time, quantity, scrap and comments.
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe manner, following all safety guidelines.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives as directed by the Company.
- Assist with direction, coordination, and work assignments for machine shop operators.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school graduate preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5-year experience in a machine shop utilizing Fanuc controls.
- Able to communicate both written and verbally in English.
- Basic math skills
- Inspection knowledge