The application development team is looking for a senior developer who can work with the Accounting team to help them with enhancements and new development initiatives related to Geneva World Investor.
Job duties include:
- Geneva/Geneva World Investor related development (creating and amending SQL/RSLs plus Geneva/GWI administration tasks)
- Providing support on production issues (addressing issues related to system/server/processes)
- Identifying ways to drive quality and system performance improvements across the application
- Participating in cross-team information sharing resources and working to identify risks early in the development process
- Collaborating with Product Owners to ensure understanding of business requirements
- Interacting with accounting users and managing expectations
- Interacting and communicating with Offshore development team
- 5-10 years of technical expertise in SQL Server, C#/.Net, Asp.Net, JQuery, SSRS/ SSIS.
- 3+ Years of Experience with the following technologies: Geneva, GWI RSL/SQL Server/ RDL.
- Experience within the Financial Industry, Portfolio Accounting, Investor Services or fixed income
- Strong Database background (SQL, T-SQL) and experience in developing/managing .NET applications interfacing with Geneva/GWI
- Knowledge in shell scripts, Linux/Unix, and SQL Server databases is advisable
- Experience in Advent Geneva, GWI is a must