Our Financial client close to Newport Beach, CA is looking for a full-time Sr Web Application Developer. You will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of new internally developed applications and enhancements to existing software solutions through hands-on design and development of all tiers of N-Tier application layers including database, business, security, and front-end user interfaces. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with management, end-users and IT peers to develop new applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- Recommend technical design solutions and document the technical design requirements, including any security design considerations or solutions.
- Utilizing the .NET Framework, .NET Core, and best practice software design practices in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Researching, planning, designing and developing new applications, maintaining existing code, working on new enhancements and features, writing, tuning and debugging SQL stored procedures for use with web applications.
- Collaborating with other developers and management, sharing ideas, presenting ideas during team meetings
- Working with source code control systems such as TFS / GIT
- Researching problems as necessary and recommending appropriate solutions
- Performing code reviews for other team members to ensure development guidelines and security standards are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with web development with .NET Framework, LINQ, ASP.NET and C# using Visual Studio 2017.
- 4+ years experience with MS SQL Database Development
- Solid understanding of MS SQL stored procedures and queries
- Experience with design patterns and OWASP security
- Experience with web service development
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle concepts and techniques including secure development methodologies
- .NET Core and Blue Prism is a plus
- Experience with Azure and Azure functions a plus
- Ability to work as a team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in application development
- Microsoft Certified Developer certification preferred
- Team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision